Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Paper Bag Stuff

Hi y'all,

I thought paper bags were great for mini albums...well, guess what - they have some other uses besides stuffing your lunch in them:

I took the paper bag and folded it. I had to make hinges so that the pockets would have a little space in them because I was going to add some things to it.

I love the way the purple one came out.  The colors are so vibrant.  I added a white flower, inked it up, added some bling and a charm.  The sentiment is from K&Company: "Happy Birthday"...so you can imagine you can decorate it anyway you like.  Inside the front pocket is the card.
 
 

 So you see the card, a tag and a dress form die that forms some of the decoration.  But there is room to add crafty goodies to it.

The green one is really cute.  I didn't create this idea; someone else on UTube did and I neglected to jot down the person's name.  But you could do a search and her video is bound to come up to show you how to make this.


 I added a tag and card to all the bags.
 
I tried to coordinate the embellishments with the papers.  This paper is DCWV Linen stack (one of my favs).

These will make great cards to send to friends and add a little RAK "just because...."

Thanks for watching and Happy Crafting! :-)

5 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Terry, who would have thought these beautiful creations started life out as plain paper bags? They're absolutely stunning and so beautifully decorated. You must have the patience of a saint to work with such intricate detail and I love the bling and sparkle too! I always love seeing your projects they're so detailed and very well thought out :) Donna ♥ x

PS: Thank you for the lovely comment you left over at mine today x

Beebeebabs said...

Wow Terry these are absolutely beautiful - one day I am going to try making one - you did a fabulous job as always thanks for sharing!!!

Mrs A. said...

Hello my lovely friend. These are gorgeous bags. love each and every one. thanks for your kind comments .
Hugs Mrs a.

1CardCreator said...

These are gorgeous, so hard to believe they started like as little lunch bags! You are so creative! ~Diane

Monica said...

Hello Terry,
If there is any one out there who is truly creative, it is you my friend. These paper bags are unbelievable... cannot even imagine that something so pretty could be made. LOVE all of them. You are an amazing crafter, Terry!!!
Thanks for leaving me such nice words to read. Idul Fitri is round the corner. Did you fast?

Love,
M