Friday, April 5, 2013

Tickets...get your tickets....!!

Howdy y'all!

Remember this pic...and I said stay tuned...




well, I mailed the tickets and forgot to post..hahaha...and the swap at MAS for "Birthday-Themed Tickets" is over.  So here's what I sent to our hostess, Suzy:


We had to have the phrase "Happy Birthday" on the ticket.  So I stamped a bit of scribble, distressed the edges and decorated some stamped images that I adhered to chipboard so that they would be nice and firm.  I used liquid pearls, flowers, and a little of this and a little of that.


The one of the left with the pink flowers made me a little diamond dust happy, so I cut back on the other ones. <hahaha - I love glittery things>


I thought it would be cute for each "dusted" one to have a cute little envelope so it didn't get crushed; well, to hold that dust that would inevitably fall off.  For the first set, I stamped a smaller envelope and put each one in it's case.  You can check out my video to see what they look like. :-)

Happy Crafting! :~)

5 comments:

Monica said...

Oh Terry, these are ALL so delightfully, happy, pretty, colourful and so much love has gone into making them. I adore the envelope too.
You sure have been a busy lady.
Hope you job is going well.
Much love to a heart of gold,
M

Beebeebabs said...

Wow Terry these are absolutely beautiful - love everything about them thanks for sharing!!!

Donna said...

Hi Terry, these little tickets are absolutely stunning and you must have so much patience with the gorgeous detail you have added to each one. They are so pretty and tink my favs are the sweet little birthday cakes and pretty roses...love them. You've really rocked these designs :) Donna ♥ x

Audrey Frelx said...

Terry, your tickets just came out beautiful! I love how you put these together -- they look fabulous!!!

Thanks for stopping by to see me; it's always a pleasure to see you -- and it's makes me happy too!

Sorry I've been negligent in getting by as often as I'd like but life just seems to keep getting in my way lately -- one way or another. I'll do better -- I promise!

Hugs, my friend!

Mrs A. said...

Can never have enough glitz.! Pretty. Love the pink flower with the butterfly the best. Hugs Mrs A.