Monday, February 25, 2013

What's up Monday?

Hey y'all,

You know how Monday is blah because you're having to pull back that party mode from the weekend and get on with work?  Well, since I work throughout the week, I try to find time to craft in between those times. 


Here's Terri Anne and Jam giving me a hint having seen that I hadn't used DCWV Tattered Time paper pad since buying it a few years ago.  I'll have to check out videos on paper bag mini albums since I haven't made one of those in years. <LOL!>  I've made plenty of mini's since my induction to paper bag mini albums but using a paper bag itself...well, back to it...

What are you up to this week?

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi Terry,
I know what you mean about weekends being so full of fun and then comes Monday :-( to take us back into the real world.
Your stuffed toys are so cute.. I like the way Terri Anne is holding the papers.
Hope you and yours are well.
Much love,
M