Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween is around the corner...

Booooo!!

I haven't done much crafting because too many things are going on - school, volunteering for President Obama's re-election campaign, work, etc.  But I am loving it!  I just wanted to drop off something from the past that was fun creating - check it out!  :-)

This is a box I painted, ink distressed the lid and bottom, papered and embellished the bottom and sides with a cute little ribbon pumpkin on top.

I added the witch from die-cuts in a pack (can't remember the designer) and used a spider and bat to bring on the spooky theme.

I filled the box with chocolate treats because it was for a swap that I joined with my Georgia Peach buddies!  This was a lot of fun!

Hmmm...sampling the little treats was a lot more fun...yum, yum!




2 comments:

Monica said...

Such a cool box, Terry. Love the ribbon pumpkin... so creative. And the spider looks so real. Am sure the person who received it appreciated it a great deal.
Love,
M

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh how fabulous Terry. Great idea and gorgeous box.
Love Sandra xxx