Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack Blog Hop

Welcome to the Designer Dymonz Father's Day Blog Hop! We are the design team for the Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack, which has 3 online locations: the Village, the Challenge Blog, and the Online Craft Magazine.



Supplies Used:
*DCWV Shimmer Card Stock
*DCWV Regular Card Stock
*Stampin' Up! Oval Scallop Punch
*Ribbon Trends Organza Ribbon
*Faux Brads (from a friend)

*Sizzix Embossing Folder
*Sentiment (computer generated)
*Glossy Accents

The Designer Dymonz are happy to showcase for you Father's Day cards with a fun image courtesy of Tellen's Place Designs.



Supplies Used:
*DCWV Card Stock
*DCWV Shimmer Card Stock
*Martha Stewart Fence Punch
*Stampin' Up! Natural Twill Ribbon
*Stampin' Up! Oval Scallop Punch
*Button from stash
*Glossy Accents


Our blog hop starts with Stampin' Dymonz's blog and ends with Joyce's blog. If you joined the hop at any point other than the first stop, please go back to the first stop and work your way through.


Each DT Member is offering a chance for blog candy and we don't want you to miss out on your chances to win! Here's what I am giving away to one lucky winner:


Charms, beads and stick pins

Stampin' Dymonz is giving away 2 blog candy gift packs, so be sure to look for the rules on each blog in order to be entered to win. We hope you enjoy our first design team blog hop! Please be sure to leave blog love for the designers as you visit each of their blogs. Not let's get to hopping!

TerryO ----you are here

Happy Crafting! :~)

16 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Your back. been missing you lots. Hugs Mrs A.

Beebeebabs said...

Hi Terry - love love love all the Father's Day cards they are all great. Male cards was so hard for me to make - but with all the talented artists sharing their talents its not as hard anymore thanks for sharing and I also missed you!!!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Fantastic projects Terry. Love them all.
I've mended my link on my blog
Hugs Hxxxx

Stampin' Dymonz said...

Beautiful! Thanks for being one of the awesome Designer Dymonz! Your cards are terrific. I see Serendipity! Great job!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh my God, Terry, these cards are just simply too cute!

I love how you added the 3-D dimension to the "dad" images eyeglasses, and I love the images!

Joynana said...

Hi Terry, just stopped by to say hello and your cards are wonderful. I like how the one dady tongue is sticking out. Like he is getting out of breath. But the background is just great. I really want to try that technique.

Dalene J said...

I love your cards!

IslandV said...

Love your Father's Day cards Terry! My favorite is the scene with the fence. Well done!

cg said...

Here you are! Sorry I'm late...I was at your other site for the hop...glad to have found this one! I'm following!
Love your cards. This image is so fun, it looks great on everything!

Ms_Dee said...

Great work Terry...You ladies are sooooo inspiring....Don't tell anyone...but I procrastinated and at the last minute....had to go the "Hallmark" route......aaugh...I know...Sad huh?????? But...... after I finish this blog hop...I am going to at least "Create" a couple of cards .....using the "Dymonz" inspiration.......TFS

mulberry station said...

Hi Terry, you have some amazing Father's Day cards there. I love your sons images. He really makes the images come to life. I love the expressions on the faces. They are so cute. I hope things are going well for you. Things are well here. Have a wonderful weekend. Think of you often.
Hugs, Nancy

Julia said...

Love the cards. The images are great as always!!!

Nitasha said...

Supercute Cards!

Audrey Frelx said...

I have an award for you on my blog. At your convenience, drop by and pick it up!

I'll be seeing you!

Faye said...

Oooh aren't you just too cool for school. Nice to see you and with totally faberoony creations. :)
xxx

-Sherie- said...

they sooooo pretty.
TFS!