Friday, March 25, 2011

Texture

Hey y'all,

We are having a wonderful challenge over at Tellen's Place - let's see some texture and y'all know how fun that is! The fabulous design team has made a bunch of crafty cards to delight and inspire you!



Ally is my favorite digital image that my son draws and she fit perfectly with the pink color scheme. I just love organza ribbon and those cute little flowers from...darn, I can't remember if they are recollections or the other place stationed in the UK.



I adhered the little rose on top of a button that was affixed atop the organza bow. Don't you just love polka dots?

Well, y'all head on over to Tellen's Place because I'll be giving away some delicious blog candy on Monday to end the month.

Happy Crafting! :~)

8 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hi Terry. This is absolutely adorable. Such a fabulous girly image and you have made her really stand out with that gorgeous ribbon and flowers. Stunning creation as always. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Audrey Frelx said...

Terry, Terry, Terry!!! That card is just to adorable! Love the pink, all the polka dots,the flower and the images! Tooo cute!

Mrs A. said...

Do I love polka dots? (Does fluff love choklit?) My this is stunning.
What a good idea to layer up the flower and button.
Glad to hear The King is back (with extra baggage)and the surgery went well with FIL.
My Dad is in the wars now. Had to have an operation last week and we are just waiting to hear the results of whether he is in the clear or not. Do hope he doesn't have to have any radiation treatment.The Doc is poorly too with a nasty cold. Trying desperately to catch up on crafting projects. Your monkey is coming along and should have him ready for posting real soon.
Hugs Mrs A.

mulberry station said...

Terry, I can see why you love this image so much. It is really a cute one. It sure brings back some memories for me when I was a little younger. I would work out for hours at the gym. She is so cute in her hot pink outfit and I do love the polka dot paper and ribbon. I am doing well. Just wait for the birth of another grandson. Can't wait!!
Hope you are doing well.
Hugs, Nancy

Monica said...

Love the organza ribbon, Terry and the image is so very cute. The rose on the bow looks really pretty.

Have left you a little something on my blog.

Hugs,

Monica

Donna said...

Oh my goodness Terry, this is so pretty in pink and I totally love your fab polka dot papers and ribbon! This is such a pretty design and very girly too...the little rosebud button is scrummilicious! I hope it stops raining for you soon...the sun is desperately trying to break through here :) Donna x

1CardCreator said...

So pretty, I love pink and your rosebud button is gorgeous too.

Monica said...

Terry dear, thanks for visiting me and commenting on my cards. Love your warm words full of love and kindness.

By the way, the papers are from your awesome blog candy. I thought I should use them before putting them away to hoard... lol!!!

xxx Monica