Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Keeping it Simple

Hello sweet bloggers,

Well, I've been busy creating mini albums for my two brothers and sister. The mini albums are very short on pages and has a single purpose - to hold photos of my Mom and Dad and the one photo we all took when we were kids. I am keeping the masculine albums simple though it is so tempting to add flowers. I think my siblings will treasure these. Here's a sneak peek.


I want to share a card with you today. It is simple and shares the last of the summer with you. This is a Tellen's Place Design image, a diva, Madeline, who is busy on the phone as she catches some rays. Pretty cool looking, isn't she?


I hope your day is filled with some relaxing fun times! Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Terry, your mini albums are looking fabulous and I love the idea behind these...what great keepsakes for your precious photos :) Your cadr is stunning, I love that you have used green on your card...its normally a colour that I shy away from but your card is amazin! Madeline is so cool and I love the pebble embellies and your organza ribbon...a really scrummy card :) Donna x

Rose Petal said...

Hi Terry. I love the look of your Mini Albums, what a beautiful keepsake they are and to hold such treasured family photos. I am sure your Brothers and Sister will cherish the hard work that has gone into those.
Your card is fabulous. Fantastic colour and I love that image, what a cool girl she looks, wonder who she's chatting too??
Happy crafting and have a great day.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Monica said...

Oh Terry, those mini albums are fab. The black and white is so classy and I love that shade of blue flower peeping out. That flower is soooo... pretty.

This cool Diva card is so appropriate for our modern times... with a mobile phone!!!

The colours in the card and the papers are stunning not to mention the cute image.

Sorry, I could not answer your email. I think I posted a card where you have mentioned about completing a year...

Love,

Monica

Joynana said...

Terry love the mini albums. You are so talented. I have never tried to make these, but you know your family is going to love them. The card is very lovely. You know how I love the Tellen's images. The Divas are my favorites.

Audrey Frelx said...

Terry, your mini-books are wonderful, and your brothers and sisters will just love them!!!

Oh, and the card is great -- what a really cute image!

Hugs!

1CardCreator said...

Awesome card, awesome image! I love all the lovely layers on this. Your mini albums are a fantastic idea! Very cool. ~Diane

mulberry station said...

Awesome card and albums Terry. I love the new image. Super cute! A few years ago, I made similar albums for all of my kids. They love them. Hope you are having a great week!
nancy