Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar for Michelle...

Hey y'all,

I came across another blog...A Spoon Full of Sugar...I haven't been in their challenges of late but I follow and was browsing through blog reader and learned one of their DT members, Michelle, had been in an accident. It's unfortunate because apparently she's had to go through a lot of surgery. You can read more about it on here or even on her own blog.



So their team (I follow a few people on their team....heehee) is asking people to send cards to cheer her up and you know I love to cheer people up. So I made this donkey card (Michelle loves animals); the donkey designed by Melissa Jenkins and sentiment by Ann Veto (if I got that correct). It's the cutest little guy, isn't it?


inside (sentiment by Anne)

So I am sending my card to Michelle with hopes that it will cheer her up. It does a heart good to bring sunshine to someone else, doesn't it? :-)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fun filled week!

6 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Too stinkin cute! TFS ~diane

SCRAP DIDI said...

great card !!
didi

JR Creations said...

Awh how sweet are you! Fair play Terry!

Mrs A. said...

You are a lovely person. How sweet of you to think of someone else. This is soooooh cute and the colours are perfect.

Michele said...

I am sure Michelle will love your card! IT is adorable! And very nice of you!

Faye said...

Oh, oh, oh, this is an adorable little card, love it. xxx