Monday, June 14, 2010

Notes

Hey y'all,

I was crafting virtually with my buddy and DT member, Pam yesterday. I watched as she put together the cutest journal that she sells in her local craft store and had an idea. Since I love to make notes and keep lists, why not make a note book of my own.


I love this paper, don't you? It's K&Company's "Floral Dreams" and I love stacks - there is always coordinating papers to choose from. So, I used chipboard - 6 x 6, punched two holes and added eyelets (good old Crop-a-dile) and binder rings. That gorgeous frame is from Diane (you should see her latest creation; so fabulous) - wasn't it great of her to send so many die cuts -- oh boy, paper, paper, paper...thrills me to no end! No ribbons or fibers because it's for practicality not beauty. :-)


The inside paper was cut to fit - came from one of the many notepads I have. I can refill it with whatever paper I choose. This is a great way to use up scrap paper, y'all. Remember I told you when organizing my scrap paper, I cut them in various sizes for specific use - well, that's one of them and I will always have paper so guess who is making note books to give away? Heehee....

Happy Crafting! ;-)

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

I love this notebook! What a great idea! I'm so glad you found a use for the die cuts, thanks for the shout out friend! Take care, ~Diane

~EssenseVibez~ said...

wow--you did mahhhhh-valous gurl---imma make me one for myself now---kudos my friend!!!