Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tellen's Place - Butterflies & Dragonflies

Good morning!

This week at Tellen's Place, we are have a really groovy challenge where you use butterflies and dragonflies. Now, you don't necessarily have to have both on your paper craft creation but you do have to have more than one of the one you choose to have on there. So, I decided to do both!



I finally was able to go and get loose designer paper. But...I can't remember who this is by but I think I found it at JoAnn Fabrics. I love the striped and colored my TPD image to match the colors on the paper. I used my MS flower border punch on green card stock. I punched butterflies from the red striped scraps and added this gorgeous dragonfly glittered die cut. I really love butterflies and the dragonflies they make are so cute.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look. It would be great if you could join in on Tellen's Place challenge - two prizes will be given out this week - now isn't that a groovy deal? :-) Don't forget to check out the Tellen's Place Divas - their creations are incredibly delightful!

Happy Crafting! :~)

7 comments:

Faye said...

What a delish card. That image reminds me a bit of Mrs A actually. xx

Myra said...

Super cute card! I received your package today too. :-)

Mrs A. said...

What a cheek. Do you want your box or not Faye!!!!
I was going to say what lovely bright colours and I love the dragonfly.

Alicia said...

Cute cute cute card Terry! A friend of mine told me that JoAnn's in Cupertino is totally renovated and has a HUGE scrapbook area. Haven't been there yet but plan to. :)

Joynana said...

Hey Terry, I am a little late getting to my comments, but, i had to come by and let you know how much I love your card and love being a DT on your team. Thanks for a great opportunity.

Donna said...

A really beautiful card Terry, I love the pink and green together and the brilliant image...the punched border is incredibly pretty and the butterfly and dragonfly embellies are the perfect finish! Hope you have a great weekend :) Donna x

Davi said...

Love that card Terry! The colors are great and I really like that you used both on your card. That dragonfly is very cool!