Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sweet Day Wednesday

Today's a sweeter day than yesterday because it's Sweet Sketch Wednesday!


Arlana has another fabulous sketch for you. It's really easy too, don't you think?

Our sponsor this week is Soft Pencil Digital Stamps and the prize is a $10 voucher for any of her digital images . Wouldn't you love to win that scrumptious goody? I encourage you to visit the sweet shop because you'll find some really sugarlicious digital images there!



I chose papers from DCWV because they always match up perfectly. You see the subdued green and blue mixed together for a subtle kind of grayish green. But the blue is in there, so I colored little cutie here (I love bears so much) with Copics to go with the paper, adhered sheer ribbon and ink distressed the sentiment.

While you're over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, don't forget to check out the other DT's creations as they are fabulous! You will certainly be inspired to play along. I'd love to see what you made.

Have a berry sweet day! ;p

18 comments:

Teri said...

Cute teddy - love the card!
Hugs,
Teri x

Heather said...

What a cutie!!! I love the colors you chose, that sweet hint of green and your ink distressing. Wonderful card!!! I may have to make one using this sketch today (fingers crossed!!) :o)

mulberry station said...

What a sweet Teddy Bear! I love the destressed look on the edges and the paper is great for this card. The soft pastel ribbon is just perfect. So cute!!!

Melissa Craig said...

What a great card Terry! I love it. I had to stare at the focal point for a bit to get that you actually layered and not created a frame. The inking you did around the focal image really added a lot of depth and it looks great!!

Hugs,
Mel

Stacy said...

Love this teddy! Great card, and the papers are perect, I love the layering!
Have a great day!
Stacy

Katie Skiff said...

That is so cute Terry!! Great work. It's been fun workingwith you on SSW!!

Lisa T said...

Aw, so cute! :)

Rose said...

I love your sweet teddy card Terry! Your color choice is so pretty and the blue bow is just the right finishing touch! Beautiful work!

Faye said...

How adorable! You're done a beautiful job! xxx

Donna said...

Ahhh Terry, this is such a delightful card and I so love the colours you have used on this sweet little bear...fab dotty papers too! Well done on posting today's challenge...you have such a good way with words...I just seem to waffle...like now lol! :) Donna x

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a sweet card! I love how you framed your image! I love the color blue and the green is a perfect compliment. Great Job! Nice job on the post this week! Thanks for your help!

Jeannie said...

How fun - she looks so happy it's not to smile when you see this card!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana said...

Terry thanks so much for helping with the post this week. I love you sweet bear card. The paper and colors are just so fun!!!

fabricbutterfly said...

Very cute card, and your blog is lovely!!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very cute card, Terry!! I love the sweet little Teddy and the colors are terrific!! Wonderful job on this weeks sketch!!

KymKreates said...

I adore your coloring and it is true the inking on the edges just blend perfectly with your DP.. Such a clever girl you are.

Leah the Orange said...

*smooch*

that's for the "25" comment.

and *applause*
that's for your fabulous creations, dahlink! i have some little gifties to send you soon! xo know that i think you're lovely! :D

Melly said...

Hi Terry
Loving your wee card, the teddy image is so sweet!!
Thanks for checking out my candy, good luck!!xxx