Friday, January 1, 2010

With love...

What a way to start the day...with love... :D



As promised, here is another card made using one of Heather's newest digital images. I love this because it can be used for any kind of day, not just Valentine's day. I used a sentiment ticket from Allissa's Paper Town who has just released a new batch of tickets - should check those out too! I am so hooked on this sentiment tickets that can be printed on patterned paper and used just all over! :p

This image is so cute from Heather's Coffee Break with the heart all around. You know I can use them any time and color it purple (that's another color for Valentine's Day). I pretended it is a cup of coffee with a candy heart that will melt...aww...melt your heart...get it? Tee-hee...So check out Heather's store and see what she has that you can use for any day of the week.

Have fun!

9 comments:

Heather said...

AWWWW!!! How Cute!!! I LOVE how you colored the image and kept it large. I really enjoyed reading what you saw the image to be. That is the most fun for me :) I am so glad you enjoyed creating with it (them). You are the sweetest! Thanks for being a part of the image release with me :)

Heather

Rose Petal said...

Hello Terry. How cute is this card. I love all the bright colours, which really set off that image. Great job.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

bumblebee creations said...

Awhhhh.... that is so sweet-love that little cup!!! You are so right-it can be used all year round! Thanks for the heads up on the tickets too/what a great combo!

Stacy said...

Wonderful card! I love what you did with this image! I have got to check out those tickets now!
Happy New Year!
Stacy

Donna said...

Hi Terry, this is such a bright cheery card and I love the gorgeous pink mug of hot choccy, just what we need to keep us warm here in the UK at the moment it's freezing...literally! Beautiful papers on this card too and the lovely big red ribbon is so lush! I hope you enjoyed your quiet new year in, we also just watched TV and drank Diet Coke...well hubby had a couple of Smirnoff Ice, I had the diet coke lol! A Happy New Year to you :) Donna x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

HI Terry!! What a darling creation!! I love that cup and your coloring is just fabulous!! :) Happy New Year to you friend!! HUGS

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet card! I love the image and you have colored it beautifully and created an adorable card.

Callie said...

Very cute card. Just love Heather's images!

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch The Color Purple, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/The_Color_Purple-tickets looking forward to it.