Saturday, January 2, 2010

Turtle Love...

"I'm in the mood for love...simply because you're near me..".--those are the lyrics to a song back in the '30's and though I wasn't born during that time, I love those black and white movies with the men dressed to the nines and the ladies elegantly fashioned all romantic with each other.



Heather's Coffee Break has released new images and I couldn't help but ink up to keep up with that time frame - her release and FREEBIES end Sunday, so head on over and get yourself some! Don't forget to stop in her store and check out her digi's - she is really fabulously talented. I just love her cute images. Look at my turtle card with a basket full of hearts. Don't you just love his visor.

I'll have another card tomorrow using one of her free images she's offering up. Check it out and look at the prizes she's giving away - such a lovely way to bring in the new year - fun stuff y'all! ;d

6 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! Terry, this is absolutely ADORABLE!! I love that image and your coloring is fantastic!! :) Enjoy the weekend!! HUGS

Heather said...

you are oh too sweet!!! Thank you for the kindness. I LOVE how you colored him up.

I too love the BW movies. It has been a long time since I have seen any ~ but remember the ones that just made me smile.

Have a happy weekend :) I will be back tomorrow ;)!!!

Faye said...

Terry, this card is too cute! I love your colouring and the turtle's little visor! Wow!! Hugs. xxx

Donna said...

Hi Terry, this is such a bright, cheery card and such a cute little turtle...gorgeous colour combination too! :) Donna x

dstandard said...

This is such an adorable cheery card ! Love it!

Callie said...

What a cute card. I LOVE the paper you used.