Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Digital World

Good morning everyone,

I have to tell you I am loving doing the digital dance these days. I've been working hard on a new website for Tellen Designs and needed a break, so I went to The Creative Cottage after reading about their wonderful sale: Buy One, Get One Free. I purchased the new Hattie digi set and the new digital kit, "Just For You" which features my favorite teddy bear, Sherbet.



I have found that I can do so much with digital images AND papers. The kits at The Creative Cottage are beautiful; you will love their colors and it is really so easy to do. I simply downloaded the kit, opened up a Word document and inserted my "pictures." I was able to resize them for my standard card size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) so there is no waste of paper. I even resized the ribbons that come with the kit so that they are wider - was so easy. I sized my image (3.5") and set up the layout. This time, I combined it with metallic buttons, fabric lace, tule (knotted) with a paper rose and pin - it was the perfect setting.

I just couldn't find the appropriate challenge to enter it in. No worries. I can just print off some more stuff to make another card later. :-P

Stay tuned for more digital fun at The Creative Cottage right here on this station. ;D I think the freebie is still up for you to grab. Now's a good time to go shopping with their BOGOF. ;b

5 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

HI Terry!! WOW!! What an adorable creation!! Love the soft colors!! So pretty!! HUGS

Myra said...

How cute!!! Thanks for sharing how to use the images. I might have to start a collection. ;-)

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Terry...fabulous job with this digi kit!! love the tule!!!
blessings, Maria

Heather P. said...

This is just fabulous! Love the colors, and the design is so fun! :)

Donna said...

Super girly card Terry, this little kit from TCC is so pretty and such gorgeous girly colours too :) Donna x