Saturday, January 23, 2010

Love Your Own Handwriting

Did you know today is National Handwriting Day?

To honor this wonderful day, Glue, Scissors, Papers is having a challenge to showcase your handwriting. I know, if you're like me, you aren't really crazy about your handwriting but isn't it always interesting how you can find someone else's handwriting that you like?



Here's my sample that I submitted. My oldest, who draws those awesome images at Tellen's Place. He came up for Christmas and helped out - it was really nice; a big difference from being a child pooping in his drawers! *lol!*

I love being a part of this design team because they challenge you to do things more than just gluing things together - they make you think. The thing is, you don't have to think too hard, thankfully! ;~)



Why not join us in this challenge and create a card, a scrap page or anything you like that showcasing your handwriting? Take a look over at GSP and see what my sister design team has created for inspiration. These are some gorgeous layouts and there's even a card! These ladies did a fabulous job! You can check out their blogs individually as I have them listed on my side bar.

Thanks for looking. Have a scrap, hap-happy day!

7 comments:

Donna said...

I absolutely hate my handwriting Terry...I put it down to me being left-handed lol! This is such a great LO and your journalling is brilliant :) Donna x

KymKreates said...

I love this! Isn't amazing how they grow up to be such fine men. I love what you said and by the way I adore my handwriting. I am very particular about it and will rewrite things if it isn't just so!
Kym

Stacy said...

This is wonderful! I do hate my handwriting, I often skip journaling on my pages just for that reason. Yours is awesome though! Maybe you can do my journaling for me???

jude said...

This is gorgeous love the layout.I agree i hate my handwritting whats odd i can only write in black !!lol much neater dont like blue such fussy old thing as my girls often tell me "old"being the word..
I would never dream of writing a sentiment on a card as hate my writing yet think everyone else's is ok?Itry not to use my handwriting on scrap layouts if i can help it too.
Hope the rain isnt too heavy very cold here apparently ther snow gonna return this week brrhhh.
hugs jude:)
p.s thankyou for all your gorgeous comments do appreciate it!

Faye said...

I love your layout, there's nothing wrong with your writing, what's wrong with you? So nice to see your son! Hope the sun stays with you. xxx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow Terry!! This just one amazing layout girl!! LOVE your pretty colors and design!! HUGS

Michelle B said...

I am my own worst critic on my handwriting! LOL! Terry this layout is great, and your handwriting is beautiful...love the picture of Markus!

Hugs,
Michelle B.