Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here She is...Hannah Belle...

As you know, Heather is having a sweet little blog hop and new image release which started Wednesday of this week. Check previous posts to determine where the starting line is and all the other delicious details! ;-p



Here's another card I made featuring lovely Hannah Belle. She's got the cutest little face, doesn't she? Isn't it great that you can color these images in so many different ways? Again, I paper pieced the pj's - thought it would be so cute on such a cutie. I added some bling that matched the colors of the jammy jams. I posted a doily in the background with some cute little flowers. The boring card stock matches the color in the clothing and makes for a cute little card, I think.

So, check out Heather's store and see all the cute new images and the rest because they all are cute. :-P

6 comments:

Heather said...

Terry ~ I LOVE this card!!! I adore the paper piecing ... isn't that the most fun!!! I LOVE her dark hair too! Fantastic! It is so neat to see how others see and use the images. I have had the most fun with this hop!! :)

Thanks sweetie! you are linked up on my day 2 post:)

HUGS!!!!

mulberry station said...

Terry, what a darling image. I just love the new image of Heather's. You did a wonderful job on the paper piecing and I love the dollie. Beautiful work! Hugs!!

Susan said...

This is adorable! I love the coloring and what you did with the jammies!

Jenn said...

Great card. Love the jammies!

KymKreates said...

Oh my gosh here she reminds me of my grand daughter. I have got to get some of these. You have convinced me! You made her look darling!!! It is the jammies. The paper piecing is to die for!

Great Job!
kym

Stacy said...

Beautiful card! I love the paper piecing!