Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm Proud to Design for Glue, Paper Scissors

Good morning!

I have some exciting news to share with you!



I am now a proud designer for Glue, Paper, Scissors. Imagine how shocked I was when they named me Top Artist of the month for October this year. So you can imagine my excitement when I learned I was a part of this fabulous team...oh boy...you know how sometimes things don't go your way and then your day is brightened by a special e-mail that said YES! Woohoo - through the roof - yes! ;D

*Inhaling* I have to tell you a story. One day, I saw someone following me and I had to check her out. So, I liked what I saw and followed this person. She had some amazing crafts and she was so cool - Ms. Dee. At the time, it didn't enter my mind that she was a designer on GPS. I followed the blog and was amazed. Most of you know, I do cards more than scrap layouts. But being so inspired by GPS, I took up a challenge with them, and another...and so on. I even ventured into another blog that did scrap layouts. Next, one that focused on just me. I was in paper heaven! So, you see...you never know where a path will lead you.

So stay tuned because all of the challenges for GPS will be featured here. The line-up for January through March 2010 is going to be exciting, y'all. There will be prizes, so don't fall asleep - you'll miss something! ;D

7 comments:

Denise Hill said...

Congratulations Terry! I'm looking forward to working with you on the design team! I'm a little nervous-I've never even done a challange! I may have some questions for you, but I know it will be FUN!!!!

Faye said...

Terry, that's fantastic news! I'm so excited for you. Well done! xxx

Donna said...

Congratulations Terry, very well deserved and I just know you will rock the challenges that are set! I hope that you and your family have the most wonderful Christmas...enjoy! :) Donna x

Ms_Dee said...

Terry, I'd like to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas....AND I'd like to welcome you to the team. I look forward to your energy, great creations, and inspiration. Thanks for becoming a part of what we enjoy most...creating with paper.......Again....Welcome to the team......

LisaLisa said...

Hey Terry!Welcome to the Design Team! We are so happy to have you!
You are so talented and I can't wait to see what you create in 2010! Lisa

Lisa aka Allissa said...

wey hey Terri babes!! congratulations. what fabby news. You will be an asset to their team sugar! I will try so hard to join in when I can. January's going to be a busy month for me and many others but you have my huge congrats.

Big Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Heather said...

WOO WOO Terry!!! So exciting!!! I am so happy for you! I know you are on cloud 9. :) Congratulations, you deserve it!!