Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fa La La La La La La La La

It's challenge time and there's snow all over the place people! I have been having so much fun making these cards, though today was a bit harried because I forgot to make my card for my challenge blog (Tellen's Place) and then to vote on the winner and yadda, yadda, yadda... But, I have two cards to enter into challenges.

The first card is with images from Heather's Coffee Break - yeah, I'm a fan. :) Look at these snowmen playing...I mean, it's too cute! I added that liquid stuff so it looks like they really are on snow; added some plastic snowflakes just because the rest of the card was empty. Don't you love that sentiment ticket? I got it at Allissa's Paper Town - she has new ones and let me tell you - you will get hooked like me. Go check it out! I was like - oh so cool because the challenge at the Cupcake Challenge is for red and green - I printed the ticket in red and found this one that said "Snowmen Playing." How cool is that?

Here's the inside of the card. The paper was like that -- isn't that just too cute?

This next card is of Edward (Tellen's Place) - he is really so cute; all surly...little blop of snow on top of his head, like he fell in it. I really would love to have snow around me during Christmas. So for now, I can pretend.


This card is for:

Papertake Weekly - sketch #29
A Spoon Full of Sugar - non-traditional colors - Christmas card
Design Dollies - snowflakes

Take a walk through these blogs because you will find great cards there. The Design Dollies are real dolls and just inspired me with their lovely cards. They have such warmth over there you won't want to leave it. Go on - go check 'em out! :) Papertake Weekly have oodles of talent that just makes you swoon for paper crafts! A Spoon Full of Sugar is so sweet - take a look-see! ;p

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OH my gosh!! That snowman image is just so funny!! :) Love it!! What gorgeous creations!! Your coloring is so pretty!! HUGS

Amy Johnson said...

Such cute Cards! I love the snowman image...how funny is that! And great touch with the liquid snow and sentiment ticket. The second card is so fun too. I just love the blue and white snowflakes...one of my favorite Xmas Color Combos.

Jill said...

ohh Terry 2 beautiful cards love the image on the 2nd one thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Kristy said...

Love those cards!!! Gotta admit that first image is my fav too! How fun and funny! Thanks for playin with us Dollies!

Michele said...

Such fabulous cards Terry. Love the fun images you've used. Hugs
Michele x

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Terry! omg Im loving these! look at cute Edward..you know he's one of my fav characters of yours. I havn't got this one...must have! lol

I love your colour selection and all the details. Just scrummy hunny.
Luv Lisa.xxx

Donna said...

Hi Terry, huge apologies for having not been around much over the last week but I'm still not 100% and haven't been doing much at the computer or crafting! I love this little snowman card, its such a comical image and I love the look on his face lol! I really like your little snowflakes and the way you have created the snow...fab tree too :) I love your second card too...the image is cool the way he looks like he's on a cloud...again the snowflakes are stunning and I love your choice of papers too...the snowflake ribbon is the perfect finish :) thanks for joining us at PTW & Cupcake this week :) Donna x