Sunday, December 13, 2009

Color Combo Challenge

The new challenge in town is Sweet Stampin' featuring Stampin' Up products. Without a doubt, i am a fan of Stampin' Up products! I was thrilled to see a challenge blog with emphasis on their products; although you do not have to use their products - but isn't it nice if you did? :D So I did.

Here is the color combo challenge:



The design team are wonderfully creative and have provided beautiful samples by which you can be inspired. You should check out their blog and see what's cooking - you're gonna love it!


I used my SU card stock (brilliant blue and the light blue). I colored my SU image with pencils and Copics. I added olive flowers to complete the "use at least three colors" for the challenge. And I popped up a ticket sentiment by Lisa of Allissa Designs Cabin. She'll have new ones after Christmas - I can't wait! ;D

8 comments:

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Love your card! Very sweet! Good color combo. I really like the bright blue paper! Thank you for entering this weeks "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challenge Blog.
HUGS
Rachael

Emma Lockley said...

Hi Terry, thank you so much for joining us for a sweet stampin challenge! your card is adorable, you have done wonders with the colour combo, your image is so cuet and wonderfully coloured.
thanks again & good luck
love emma xxx

JanJay said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Terry, really vibrant, I love it!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and your support

Jan x

Faye said...

A gorgeous use of the colours, I love the slight sparkle on the ribbon too. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin again. x

hayward69 said...

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Love your card - the image and the dp used.

Jayne xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Terry, this is just gorgeous hun!! Love your blue tones and the image is just adorable!! :) Fabulous details!! HUGS

Terry said...

Hiya Terry, here is Terry...hihih love you're colour combo hun just wonderfull what you did with that lovely image...wohooooo..just fab. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stamping Terry.
Hugs Terry

Margreet said...

You made a wonderful card with the colour combo Terry......love it very much......thanks for joining the Sweet Stampin Challenge.....when you visit my blog you can see a card I made with the stamp which I won in your candy!
xxx Margreet