Sunday, October 25, 2009

This was a humdinger...

I think there are certain stamps that I am intimidated by because I have such trouble with coloring and staying within the lines. I decided to try Magnolia today. Good grief, I had to re-check the package she came in to make sure it was Magnolia. *sigh* There are so many stamps out there and sometimes one does get confused...well, just me.
Anyway, the challenge was not the sketch itself. The challenge was coloring and not being nervous. Silly me. Isn't the sketch a beauty? I was so proud of it. Of course, I won't act as if it came to me all at once. The DT over at Just Magnolia are fabulous, which is probably why I felt so intimidated. I mean, they're just so darn good - I didn't dare mess up. Well, I did - don't look too close...remember, I'm still in the first stages of coloring with Copics, not an artist; just a crafter. :D

Now that I've whined about it, I do hope you like what I've done. I'm just a "wee" bit proud. :D

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh Sweetie I love what you have done with it, your colouring is coming on in leaps and bounds and I would be proud of it if I was you
Hugs Jacqui x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW! This is just gorgeous!! I love everything you've put together for this card!! Awesome details and image hun!! HUGS

Donna said...

Hey Terry, congratulations on your well deserved top 5place over at Crafty Catz! Your Tilda card is stunning, such scrummy papers and pretty lace and ribbon too! There is so much attention to detail on this card it really is beautiful! I cannot thank you enough for what you wrote on my blog earlier...I cannot think of anything to say other than THANK YOU...I am so lucky to have found such wonderful friends in blogland especially when they leave me such encouraging comments...I thank you from the bottom of my heart :) Donna x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is just beautiful Terry! I love all your pretty details and that sweet image. Thanks for playing along at Just Magnolia! :)