Friday, September 18, 2009

Stamp Something

Don't you love it when the challenge is to use your favorite papers or your favorite color on your paper craft? Well, Stamp Something's challenge this week is fun because you get to dig into your stash and find some goodies to glue together! I love blue and though this combination is teal and green, there are hues of blue, so I put together this entry for their fabulous challenge. Don't forget to give some love to the design team for putting together wonderful cards by which you will undoubtedly be inspired as I was. Don't you love it?
I used my SU stamp - isn't the bird cute? I distressed one of the flowers' petals because the color was so light. I used my Taken w/Teal to distress the white card stock and a soft overlay of Garden Green , Yo-Yo Yellow for the flower, and Only Orange on the beak. This definitely helped to brighten my day today! Also, I used DCWV specialty paper - my favorite papers to use!

2 comments:

craftypagan said...

Gorgeous Terry! Love those flowers and that bird is too cute! Such a wonderful card, loved seeing your faves:)

Jenni said...

Lovely card, some of my favourite colours here :)
The little bird image is really cute.
Thanks for joining in with the Stamp Something challenge this week.
Jenni x