Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Keeping it Simple

I found these little girls stashed away on a 12 x 12 as a border and thought, let's cut them out and make something. Then I let them sit for awhile because I was too busy entering challenges. I finally found something appropriate for this blog - keep it simple. When I sit at the table, I sit with a goal in mind and that is to make a card. Usually I have an idea and can just go with the flow but sometimes, my brain just sits there blank with stupidity and nothing comes out. These are the times to think "simply." There's no fluff on this card but the paper itself lends to pretty colors in circles that make the faces of these characters seem even happier. Sometimes, it's okay to just do it plain and simple. How delightful is that?

No comments: