Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just Letter Stickers

The challenges at Practical Scrappers are always useful because its purpose is for you to use the supplies you already have. My husband loves that concept of course, whereas I prefer to just shop until I drop! After all, we're talking about paper crafts!

So, you had to do a craft using letter stickers and you know, kind of do it up nice like the design team did - different stuff, not the usual captions and journaling - make it POP!! Well, the design team is fantastic and I'm still in the early stages, so I tried to capture my layout by the content - my three sons. Boy, those were the days...big tennis shoes and jeans all over the place - groceries eaten up constantly and rough housing...goodness! But now, the twins are 27 and my eldest is 29 - from boys to men...they're OUT of the house - whoopee!!! :-P Don't you just love them when they're babies??

6 comments:

Susan said...

Your LO is really fun! I'm still working on that challenge. You have a beautiful family! You sure don't look old enough to have grown sons!

Jamie Lane said...

So many details and look at all those stickers you were able to use! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at practical scrappers!

Christine said...

Terri-You are such a great contributor and follower! Thanks for all your positive words and entries!

Christine said...

Argh-it should be Terry :) sorry!

Jessica said...

Great job incorporating all of those letter stickers! What a great idea for using up abig stash! It's great to see you joining us at Practical Scrappers!

Kim said...

Very creative and colorful! Love your take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at PS!
Blessings,
Kim xXx