Friday, September 18, 2009

Batty

My favorite craft instructor is KT Hom, who teaches at our local craft store, Memories Live On. I just had to feature her latest creation here because Halloween is coming up and more and more blogs are doing cards for this day - how fun is that? This is one of the cards she'll be teaching at the next class - next weekend - hooray, I'll be there! I thought this was so cute, I just had to share it.

In her classes, we always have fun because she makes sure that no matter what we create that day, what's important is having fun. I wish she would'nt retire from teaching at the end of this year because new paper crafters would enjoy being in her class and not feel the stress when first creating. She really knows how to make you feel at ease and even if you mess up (as I've done in every single class - from using repositionable adhesive instead of permanent to adhering my bow on the wrong end of the pouch), she won't scold you but will help you make it come out alright. Don't you just love a teacher who won't yell at you when you mess up? How cool is that?

No comments: