Monday, August 31, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #46

Here's a card where I incorporated the basic shapes layout to get into a challenge. All you have to do is use some type of embossing (I used my cuttlebug) and make a card celebrating education. When my three sons were little, scrapbooking hadn't even begun to take off (the first book about it was published in 1981), so this challenge took me back to their days in school! Woo-hoo, glad those days are over! :p Check out The Cuttlebug Spot and celebrate education!

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling card! Love the background paper and the folder you chose. thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

Terry Oulboub said...

Thanks Donna - I'm looking forward to learning more about using my Cuttlebug!

Southernbelle said...

This is just perfect for school! I love it! Thanks for joining in at The Cuttlebug Spot!!

Aymee

Steph said...

Very cute! So glad you played along with us again this week at TCS! :)